Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2kd-ftv

Devilsown Methanol Alcohol Water Injection

Members Login
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2kd-ftv

2kd-ftv

What kit do you suggest for this engine (toyota fortunet 2.5 VNT M/T)
    Will i gain any HP from DO kit?

Re: 2kd-ftv

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenThing View Post
    What kit do you suggest for this engine (toyota fortunet 2.5 VNT M/T)
    Will i gain any HP from DO kit?
    Well since I am super familiar with the D4D engine from my time overseas, They can run either or stage 1 or stage 2 DVC-30 progressive kit. You can use the D03 and D04 nozzle if you up your boost over 5psi above stock with say a unichip or Dchip.

A 2.5 D4D will pick up around 25hp. The stock intercooler is kinda pathetic so they see a nice bump in power from the temp drop and helps to burn up the the extra diesel for more power.

How much does that cost? Im from the philippines.. I know speedlab is the official distributor, but i prefer buying directly online.. And how come i dont see in the \water injection kit\toyota\

I only plan it to use on stock boost

Does DVC30 stage 1
    Includes dual nozzle ?

By the way, its for a Toyota fortuner 2.5 VNT M/T

Ive been reading your thread in tsikot.com

Does 2.25 gallon fit in the engine bay? Passenger side of the bay?

You would have to have one hell of a big engine bay. Also check your message box.

We also have Berrima diesel there that sells kit. Alll kits have two nozzles to pick from but the dual nozzle upgrade is a extra cost which includes the Tee fitting and second nozzle holder.

404778_10151756042534896_1876068640_n.jpg
    526943_10151756043039896_125179862_n.jpg
    65743_10151756041249896_2100460773_n.jpg

where should i mount my post-IC nozzle?
    and can some one teach me how to install a
    Pressure switch using vaccum line? i really dont like to
    drill a hole in the charge pipe as much as possible.. and
    ive heard that the said switch is heat sensitive.

You can mount the nozzle in the rubber coupler right before the intake assembly. I will be there so install will be no issue. Or you can take it to speedlab or berrima diesel to get it installed. You can use the hose off your turbo for the boost switch or controller, The kit comes with a T fitting to splice it.

Just wondering, can we put an extra filter from tank - pump line using motorcycle fuel filter?

2005 Ion Redline
    Polishing a turd

You can put a filter on the low pressure side. It needs to be a screen type filter if using methanol or it will eat the paper up.

Filters like these work fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast