Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2006 Twin Turbo GTO

Devilsown Methanol Alcohol Water Injection

Members Login
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2006 Twin Turbo GTO

This pull was at 13lbs of boost I do not have logs with or without the meth. Since this dyno we have gone with bigger turbos but the clutch will not hold its only rated for 750hp. Partial pull with new turbos I was at 830 whp before the clutch let go. When we get the new clutch in I will update the post.

banned

Re: 2006 Twin Turbo GTO

What clutch and turbos are you using? How does the IRS like the power?

Running the RPS twin carbon carbon moving up the the RPS carbon triple. I have the APS twin turbo extreme setup stock I think the turbos were 50lb of airflow per minute the new ones are 65lbs. Properly built the IRS is not an issue at pretty much any power level. A few GTO guys out there running 8s in the 1/4 regularly without issues. My IRS is built with components that can take a little over 1k whp. Once I get the triple the plan is to turn up the boost and go run a mile event.

Very nice.

Thanks running 14 deg of timing and the cars alot of fun. I kept my compression high 10.6 to one and off boost the car is still alot of fun even with 3.07 gears. Your kit allows me to run it like I do. Still a very happy customer

Water Injection Newb

A few GTO guys out there running 8s in the 1/4 regularly without issues. My IRS is built with components that can take a little over 1k whp. Once I get the triple the plan is to turn up the boost and go run a mile event.

2006 Twin Turbo GTO

I had heard of a Delorean with a twin turbo setup pushing 350 very streetable horsepower. Didnt they make a twin turbo Alpine with the Renault v6 version from the factory ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast