Devilsown Methanol Alcohol Water Injection

Members Login
Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

question about controllers and various other stuff

i bought a snow stage 1 gasoline based on stupidity. shoulda read the fine print where it said GASOLINE. my sub bourbon is DIESEL, anyhow i now need to fix it and read on here about the voltage based progressive controller. how does one go about installing it. i know i can buy snows based on egt and read on a post here about your being egt. can you enlighten me as to instructions, benefits and stuff. the other question is do you know any upcoming winning lotto numbers. myster E

Re: question about controllers and various other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by mre_rogers View Post
    i bought a snow stage 1 gasoline based on stupidity. shoulda read the fine print where it said GASOLINE. my sub bourbon is DIESEL, anyhow i now need to fix it and read on here about the voltage based progressive controller. how does one go about installing it. i know i can buy snows based on egt and read on a post here about your being egt. can you enlighten me as to instructions, benefits and stuff. the other question is do you know any upcoming winning lotto numbers. myster E
    The kits are universal and work on everything. You have the right kit. You will connect that controller to your MAP sensor. Voltage is how all the sensors output boost.

The kits are DIY and come with detailed directions plus lots of install pics on our site. Our directions are far more detailed and our kit more complete than any of the other companies. Instructions can be downloaded on the store front.

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/vie...uctions-7.html

We also have a larger nozzle size selection as well.

Oh mre_rogers, you don't need to worry because i also have this kit. And i also thought as it is on diesel etc. You can easily buy speech to get help to manage your thesis task. Just you need to connect your controller to the sensor.

Thanks to the author for this post, it was very interesting for me. You can read or write your thoughts on this with the help of the https://essaysservicesreviews.com/ that I myself use. Once again I thank the author for this information.

Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast