Devilsown Methanol Alcohol Water Injection

Members Login

I just rebuilt my whole system now with D10 nozzle it bucks with a D4 fine

So over the last 4 months I ended up replacing my old Labonte kit piece by piece with all DO equipt. Which is fine now it finally works 100% the car is a 2010 Camaro SS ls3 6.2L with a magnumson supercharger, Headers and custom tune 575 hp @ 6500 rpm and I run 100% meth. The car was tuned with the D4 labonte nozzle and a 200gph pump. And I was told by DO to run a D10 now that the system is finally working it runs fine with the D04 labonte nozzle but when I put in the DO D10 nozzle it bucks and does not have as much power I dont want to use the old D04 and D10 is too much which should I get? also I run the DO 300 pump at 250 I heard the D10 at 250gph is like a D14 any insight would be appreciated thanks

Super Moderator

Re: I just rebuilt my whole system now with D10 nozzle it bucks with a D4 fine

Hi, do you remember how much fluid the DO4 from Labonte flows? Seems as the DO10 maybe a little too much, which could be tuned for it.
    But if you prefer not to tune for it, we can try and get you as close to the DO4 Labonte flow.
    2006 Grand Prix M90 Gen 5 supercharged, DVC-30 DO5 nozzle.
    2006 Mazdaspeed 6 DVC-30, DO7 nozzle. My-meth-water-set-up

It was tuned for the Labonte D04 so I need something close to that maybe a D5 or D07 what do you think ??

I do not remember the flow rate of the Labonte

Super Moderator

Without a flow rate from the Labonte nozzle, you will be shooting in the dark. Yes, you can try one of those two.
    2006 Grand Prix M90 Gen 5 supercharged, DVC-30 DO5 nozzle.
    2006 Mazdaspeed 6 DVC-30, DO7 nozzle. My-meth-water-set-up

I will try to find out the Labonte flow rate

Download video and mp3 from youtube

Descargar VDEO o MP3 Extranormal Programa Completo 20 de Mayo de 2018 Nueva Temporada
    #Extranormal #NuevaTemporadaEXNDescargar VDEO o MP3 Giant Darts Battle | Dude Perfect
    Descargar VDEO o MP3 Quiİn gan el segundo debate presidencial? Anlisis post debate
    Adela Micha, Olivia Zern, Enrique Quintana, Leonardo Kourchenko y Jorge Berry analizan lo ms destacado del segundo debate presidencial.Descargar VDEO o MP3 El Seħor De Los Cielos 6 Capitulo 10 Parte 5/8
    Descargar VDEO o MP3 ANAYA Y EL LIBRO FANTASMA - EL PULSO DE LA REPBLICA
    Es cierto que Anaya escribi su libro en servilletas como J.K Rowling y por eso no lo podemos leer aun?Si hablamos mal de Anaya, de quİ se van a quejar ahora en los comentarios?Cuando gane A...