Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My '05 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty - Water/Meth Injected

Devilsown Methanol Alcohol Water Injection

Members Login
Page 1 of 442 1231151101 ... LastLast

My '05 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty - Water/Meth Injected

Hey guys,

I've been waiting to get myself sorted with my Progressive Stage II before postings...so without further a due, here's some teaser shots... I'll hopefully complete a write up with heaps of photos by the end of the week.

Just to show you what we working with here, here's a few quick photo's I shot when we popped down to the track last weekend:

Matteo - 2005 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty

Re: My '05 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty - Water/Meth Injected

Here's a teaser... :wink:

:evil: I just need to get the rest of the images together, and finish the write up, then I'll post, hopefully by the end of the week.

Here's a quick shot of her on the rollers - excuse the dirt, was raining too... :cry:

This has been a plan in the works for a long time. I can gladly say I'm really happy with the way things have turned out.

I'll scan the dyno sheet shortly and post - I'm just pissed off 'cos the printer was running out of ink and causing all kinds of fong kong. Atleast the plot itself is clear.

The config used on the progressive controller is the everyday start position. Had I started spraying a little earlier, you would've seen her spool a lot earlier.

Now, here's the part I'm sure most are interested in...she's a bone stock (apart from the WMI now of course, Polo 1.9TDi, engine type PD130, code ASZ).

1st run she made 103Kw & 330Nm with the WMI inactive, run 2, which was done 30seconds later, WMI active, she made 114Kw & 360Nm.

So that's an 11Kw & 30Nm gain. I haven't noticed heatsoak once, and can already feel she's starting to smooth up. I've done around 100miles since Friday evening.

Not bad 14hp 22lbs of Tq to the wheel is always good.

Here's my dyno plot. As mentioned previously, their printer was playing up and started to run out of ink and go all fong kong

Don't ask me why my test 3 results are printed twice either, but test 2 (WMI inactive) was 103kw & 330Nm.

Last edited by MeTsU; 06-24-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Sorry for the delay Bilal & Chance. I'll be writing up a little article with a few photo's. :-) I've caused a bit of a stir on my local VW forum here in South Africa. :-)

Nice results, what size jet are you running.

I'm running dual nozzle setup (one check valve per nozzle):

* D01 - precompressor
    * D04 - on intake manifold

Page 1 of 442 1231151101 ... LastLast