Devilsown Methanol Alcohol Water Injection

Members Login
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    banned

What am I doing wrong with the self sealing tank tap?

The hole is almost 7/8". Fitting is in the tank, and I am using hose to hold it to the tank wall. I put the tightening ring on, and it barely grips the fitting, and the intank part has no place to grip, so it spins freely and won't tighten. What am I missing?

Re: What am I doing wrong with the self sealing tank tap?

nuts screws on which bulges the fitting sealing it against the tank.
    i think there was a mix up somewhere and some came with 2 different sizes. i think with mine i had to fit the 2nd piece for it to work. i wrote a post on it ages ago.

banned

I'll try some hairspray and see if that helps first, then step up to something stronger, or just pick up a 3/4" tap and run 3/8" hose to the pump.

Can you get me a picture of what your trying. The fitting has a built in seal? But also it does not come with the albity for 3/8 " hose.

banned

I got it to work. I cleaned it up with a step drill. I know it can't use 3/8" hose with the DO part, but after my last install I have been considering 3/8" for pre-pump from here on out.

Should not really be a need for it. We could get by with smaller tubing in the kit. Just not common so we go to the 1/4"

banned

Just trying to keep the pump alive. When I had the pump up front and the tank in the back, the 3/8" hose kept the flow going. It also will keep the high pressure 1/4" hose usage down. The 3/8" hose is 50 cents a foot, and available at locally. Since it's in vacuum, it doesn't need a 300 psi working pressure, and neither do the fittings.

it would also fit into the cutout on the washer tank where the electrical ran. The hose from the washer pump was 4mm, so the 1/4" hose is too big for the "hose" cutout, and too small to be held by the "wiring" cutout.
    Last edited by Dust; 12-01-2014 at 11:41 AM.

For those who asked about my latest products, visit top shop along with go to website and great website. Also, don't forget to try visit website, not to mention discover website alongside go to cool url, also this store and don't forget find website. Btw Great New Products To Check Out 6b06bf9 here.

Peruse The Most Awesome Items Ever

For the guy asking about marijuana dispensary st louis illinois or missouri unemployment, cannabis dispensary ukiah california, I highly suggest this cool marijuana dispensary adviceforum or rise marijuana dispensary mundelein illinois high school, marijuana accessories customized 3.5 packs, as well as this excellent marijuana dispensary blog or marijuana dispensary manchester motorsports, marijuana dispensary st louis illinois or missouri map, on top of this good marijuana dispensary forum which is also great. Also have a look at this helpful marijuana dispensary advice or marijuana dispensary st louis missouri county property, restore medical marijuana dispensary in pottstown menu planning, and don't forget this new marijuana dispensary details or mass marijuana dispensary recreational, massachusetts marijuana dispensary pittsfield ma, as well as fine marijuana dispensary info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this helpful marijuana dispensary url or 24 hour medical marijuana dispensary near me, rise marijuana dispensary canton il, alongside all this good marijuana dispensary tips not to mention oklahoma medical marijuana dispensary locations in ohio, marijuana dispensary washington missouri movie theaters, and don't forget new marijuana dispensary details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this cool marijuana dispensary blog for good measure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast